• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Vekarin the Dark Bladed said:
Pycho, huh? That sounds pretty bad, is it some sort of intestinal disorder?

Lol nice catch. No, actually it sounds like he's going to turn into a Blood Angels Captain *cough* Tycho *cough*

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
So Mouse is still with us then as she seems to have gone rather mute? Post Ghouly!!

@Todd - hopefully we will make some large advancements over the next few days, however if needs be I or someone else can RP your characters whilst you are away.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Bah! I havn't been on much due to my broadband being taken from me!

Had an argument with BT and am now waiting for another broadband package to come into play some time next week or the week after.
Also just a heads up but I may be away for a few days on saturday for a camping trip

Kaladas Harkon

Wight King
Jan 2, 2009
Gondor has a plan for his entrance; I'll see if I can chivvy him into posting soon.

It's going to be difficult to describe quite a bit of his entrance and such, especially his custom-built Black [strikethrough]Coach[/strikethrough] Chariot, but I think we can manage it before we board the Patisserie.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Well I was hoping we could board the Patisserie as soon as possible really, we need to kick this into gear. Kaladas what's happening with getting your character to speak?

Just to note there appears to be some confusion about where the upcoming battle will take place. Shortly we will march down to the Border Princes and the battle will take place there.

Mr Nightwere

Necromancer
May 30, 2009
Nuln
Haaaa at last battle, I've had little to say in the past week not having much sway in the story yet. just to let other know I'm one .... every day and post frequently when i have sufficient time to conduct a post.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania
Get_of_W said:
Bah! I havn't been on much due to my broadband being taken from me!

Had an argument with BT and am now waiting for another broadband package to come into play some time next week or the week after.
Also just a heads up but I may be away for a few days on saturday for a camping trip

Is that why you have not been updating your stories recently?

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Well I hope you will be on more regularly soon as things are going to advance...........

On that note I think it is enough talk in the Scribe.....can we try and wrap up the discussion as about 23:30 GMT I plan to post and advance the plot down to the Border Princes.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
True that is why the stories are at a current stand still.
No worries the von Carstein one especially has bits already wrote so no worries.

On TVC I should get on enough to post, I'm currently using next doors interwebs but the signal fails and they may turn it off so I've already made my post.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Ok I have advanced things as promised.

I have purposely left some things vague:

Simon - I have left the fortifications for you to descibe
Gree - Troop deployment (The Duke's forces are a typical Blood Dragons - many wights (mounted & unmounted) and quite a few Blood Dragon knights.
GoW - As per our conversation, I'll leave you to kick it off.

As for the others I would suggest a bit of chatting, interacting with characters you haven't yet. Ghouly, you can have Mouse & Graveclaw etc.

Tomorrow I will post a few things about the upcoming battle..........

Kaladas Harkon

Wight King
Jan 2, 2009
Communication will commence when Gondor posts, as his character speaks fluent Saurus due to several hundred years in Lustria.

*Goes to beat him over the head with a 2x4 until he finally posts*

Mr Nightwere

Necromancer
May 30, 2009
Nuln
Can we get a run down of what exactly the battle will entail.
I know that some people are doing up directly against Dreadlords so does that mean that there off limits ?
also I'm not too sure about what the scenery looks like I've lost my Boarder prince picture book Grrr :devil:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
OK a few hours left before I leave for the airport. DoN you can tie up chapter 36 now.

As for the upcoming battle, what would be the plan regarding the Patisserie? An XBOX-HUEG land-battleship-like thing would make a good counterattack reserve i'd think

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Arion said:
Patiserrie rumbles towards, Guilt stands still. Patisserie collapses.

Actually, what would happen if the patissrie drove over Guilt?

Good question. it's one of those 'unstoppable object vs immovable force' issues

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Arion said:
Patiserrie rumbles towards, Guilt stands still. Patisserie collapses.

Actually, what would happen if the patissrie drove over Guilt?

The patisserie would suffer from the force of itself driving over it magnified. Ouch!

Ok, battle will start shortly once a plot element is in place. (I will make a post with the Dreadlords arriving to signify this).

So the plan and some notes for the upcoming battle:

• Don't forget if you RP a Dreadlord to do their actions.
  • No Dreadlords will be defeated, in fact they will still slightly overpower the vampires. (this wil be mainly as the Council is adjusting to their power)
  • The Council army will fight mostly on the defensive. The Dreadlords army will have more power but less troops, however they will slowly start to win over the Council.
  • At a certain I will update the plot, until that point keep fighting!
  • IMPORTANT: As usual I don't want to see invincible vampires. They may be tough but they can still get hurt. I'm not saying you have to die but walking out without a scratch would be unrealistic.

There will also be some interesting foes to fight (some blatantly stolen from the Legion of Nagash forum).

• Zenith Prince / Lord - Tougher and more powerful wights. As tough as mummies and good in combat.
  • Nagashi - Alive humans who follow the cult of Nagash. Fanatics who wield two blades and have no fear of the dead. Stubborn.
  • Disciples of Nagash / Mortuary Priests - Very powerful wizards who also have copies of the Books of Nagash to aid them.
  • Ancient Warriors - Very powerful close combat opponents. Fully powered up only Blood Dragons will be able to match these. They work by being constantly supplied magic by a controller, killing the controller weakens / destroys them.

The above is in addition to the normal dead you would expect.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
No, she can hurt herself.So if you can take her out for a few drinks, speak about how bad things are getting etc, and make her really really depressed she might just kill herself...............

Jun 14, 2009
Hmmm, on an entirely unrelated subject, I have been gone for the last two weeks, and have completely lost track of Ch. 39 of TVC, so I'm having trouble trying to re-insinuate myself.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu