What's going on in your life?

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Did you received some coal? 😊

IMG-20221224-WA0011.webp
 
Hopefully today is the last 12 hour shift I have to do for a while, the holidays were pretty rough and I certainly need a rest. Also, I'm starting to get out on the otherside of my separation/divorce, hence my renewed activity on the forum. There are still lapses, of course, but they've significantly lessened in frequency and intensity.
 
Hopefully today is the last 12 hour shift I have to do for a while, the holidays were pretty rough and I certainly need a rest. Also, I'm starting to get out on the otherside of my separation/divorce, hence my renewed activity on the forum. There are still lapses, of course, but they've significantly lessened in frequency and intensity.
It is do good to see you active again my friend!

The holidays have been really rough on me as well, so I also hope that now things will start to be better. Especially because today is my birthday :)
 
The drama continues... My boss and her boss have been lying to me at work and have been taken advantage of me and ruining my reputation internally. So, I'm done, just need a few days to process the awfulness. I do have an interview with a rival company tomorrow morning, so we'll see how that goes. Good thing my rent is cheap and next month is paid for.
 
The drama continues... My boss and her boss have been lying to me at work and have been taken advantage of me and ruining my reputation internally. So, I'm done, just need a few days to process the awfulness. I do have an interview with a rival company tomorrow morning, so we'll see how that goes. Good thing my rent is cheap and next month is paid for.

I hope things will go for the better.
 
The drama continues... My boss and her boss have been lying to me at work and have been taken advantage of me and ruining my reputation internally. So, I'm done, just need a few days to process the awfulness. I do have an interview with a rival company tomorrow morning, so we'll see how that goes. Good thing my rent is cheap and next month is paid for.
Sorry to hear it mate. Keep strong!

I got layed off yesterday because of budget cuts... "made redundant". Losing my dream job and having as a consequence to move out of my lovely appartment really sucks, but I will get through it.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu