XBox 360 / PS3 / Wii Gamer Tags & Games played

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
merenwen said:
Heya Count Darvaleth! I accepted your friend request :D

Hooray! xD Was wondering if your xbox had died or something.

But you know what I found scary? I was in a party with DoN and his friends, and they didn't know about CN! They didn't even know about warhammer! Poor DoN had to explain himself by saying I was "just somebody from his website". Perhaps our great master is ashamed of us....? :'(
 
Count Darvaleth said:
Hooray! xD Was wondering if your xbox had died or something.

But you know what I found scary? I was in a party with DoN and his friends, and they didn't know about CN! They didn't even know about warhammer! Poor DoN had to explain himself by saying I was "just somebody from his website". Perhaps our great master is ashamed of us....? :'(

My xbox hasn't died I just haven't been on it much recently, been to busy, But I am glad to see that I have more Gamerscore then you :tongue: hehe. (I compared games).

I would be proud of us if I ran this website! I have noticed when looking on other forums they aren't as nice and friendly as this one, They seem more strict and serious all the time compared to this light hearted forum which makes you feel welcome! :D
 
Boo said:
We should have a CN party and play on xboxlive some day?

Wouldn't that be good fun?:)

Boo is on xbox!? GIVE ME YOUR TAG!!!!

I'm Sneaky Trumpet. xD At least DoN can't edit my xbox profile....wait...
 
Count Darvaleth said:
I'm Sneaky Trumpet. xD At least DoN can't edit my xbox profile....wait...

Going on the general assumption that many people use the same password for several different things and DoN (as admin must have the Email addresses and passwords of members stored somewhere...Not impossible...:devil2:

*CRD realises and quickly changes facebook password*
 
Does everyone have a common game?

I think the two most common games are Black Ops and Halo Reach.

I vote we do a game of Black Ops, as that's the only game DoN has.
 
Oh silly DoN. I much prefer the Infinity Ward CoDs. And if DoN has a credit card he can download CoD 4 (my favourite) off the xbox marketplace.

Of course, if he doesn't want to have a golden pistol and see my sniper-submachine gun trigger finger (it's horrible. I turn my barrett 50.cal into a little assault rifle. People think it's modded, but it really isn't!) then we can play Blops.....

Or if everyone buys Fable II, you can admire my kingdom.... every single property owned. Every single "good" king choice made.

And every single citizen saved, with over 2 mil to spare. My secret....?

As you progress through the game, be horrible. Set rent massive, amass an empire (it's really easy) and you'll have craploads of cash. Then, when you're king, you can afford all the nice choices and still have enough for the army. After the crisis is over, slap down the rent to low, enjoy the fortune which still trickles through, and become the greatest ruler Albion has ever known.

DAMN RIGHT!
 
Hm... is everyone a CoD boy here? I tried playing it, but I found all the people who play nothing else appart from COD kept sniping me and killing me instantly, I got fed up and stopped playing. Atleast Halo matches games to your skill level! *shakes fist in anger at CoD*
 
CoD isn't that good imo :innocent: I prefer Assassin's Creed, Portal, Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2, Red Dead and Dead Rising
 
COD 4 is probably my favorite game of all time. True, some maps were poorly designed and would always result in a huge sniper battle (one of them was called Overgrown, IIRC), but others were better. In fact, it was borderline impossible to effectively snipe in a few of them. Those were always my favorites, the maps with fast-paced close combat action. That's what I enjoyed most about COD4.

I was actually a really badass player, back in the day. I had all of my classes up to blue tiger camo, and I would come first or second on the ladder in virtually every single match I played. My account was lost though, so I just lost the will to work myself back up to where I was before.
 
I've never really gotten CoD's idea behind rewarding high-ranked players with better equipment than those who are lower than them. It's the more senior players that should be increasingly more challenged, not the other way around. The king of CoD should start with but a fistful of gravel - he ought to be hard enough to compete!
 
MasterSpark said:
I've never really gotten CoD's idea behind rewarding high-ranked players with better equipment than those who are lower than them. It's the more senior players that should be increasingly more challenged, not the other way around. The king of CoD should start with but a fistful of gravel - he ought to be hard enough to compete!

Well said that man! :thumbsup:
 
I disagree MS. In COD4, two of the best weapons in the game were the M16 and the MP5K, and both were available right from the start. Sure, you unlock attachments by getting kills, but the guns are there already. That's one of the things I don't like about the new COD games, the unlockable guns are far-and-away better than the starters.
 
But the CoD progression system gives players a reason to keep playing, and makes them actively want to level up. Levelling up in Halo isn't quite the same.

CoD 4 is my favourite.
 
Ideally, I think that all players should start with the same weapon loadout and general premises (unless someone wishes to handicap themselves negatively, which would be allowed), while personal ability and luck dictates the rest. I prefer to keep ranking/level advancements purely cosmetical. This really only applies to competitive games though, co-op oriented games can go either way IMO.

And Darvy, isn't getting more experienced and thus basically better rewarding enough? :clown:
 
Im glad you think so Masterspark and Malocai! I dont think CoD is a bad game, I just cant play one game over and over, I like variety, (Portal is awesome! and I really want portal 2!) I prefere Halo over CoD, its more light hearted and I have not has as many people acting childish if they lose (especialy if we have open mic and they realise I am a girl!) I have been playing Mortal combat 9 recently, and its a lot of fun! but quite clunky compared to Blaz Blu (obscure but amazing game) and street fighter. :D
 
MasterSpark said:
And Darvy, isn't getting more experienced and thus basically better rewarding enough? :clown:

Not for many people, including me I must say. The whole attraction is really pushing to unlock that new weapon and go mad with it... plus the multiplayer is addictive. I just can't stop playing Hardcore Search and Destroy (except on CoD 4 when your teammates RPG you at the spawn.....ugh).
 
A game I want to recommend is 'Hard Corps: Uprising' that was released on XBLA and PSN earlier this year. It's a traditionally flowing run'n'gun that should keep you and a friend of yours entertained for some time to come. It has gotten some rap for being "extremely hard", but it really isn't that bad - it just needs some memorisation and planning. Go buy it now, folks! :vampire2:
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu