• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
hmm.. should that randomize between the priest and the furnace? or auto hit both or what?

3 wounds on the furnace... (I think)

That's it for my shooting.

I'm going to let Bravo do the rest of his shooting.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Here's the current map...

I'm going to let Bravo do the rest of his shooting... make sure you kill that Hydra that has taken 2 wounds and can't regen :D

Hangunners - 1 shot each (non-siege)
Rocket - 1 shot (non-siege)
Cannons - 2 shots each

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Well, looks like I'm going to have to dig out the cannon rules (I don't have a cannon in any of my armies... )

I guess I'll fire a cannon at the siege tower with siege ammo..

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Going to fire the 2nd cannon at the Hydra that can't regen... I can't get the ruler at the angle I want.. I'm going to drop it 6 inches from the hydra an 8 or a 10 will land directly on the hydra..

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Do I still roll a misfire? or it just automatically suffers a can't shot "next" turn (being the 1st turn in this case). Here's the roll, if required, if not just ignore it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu