Recent content by Feast4Crows

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. Feast4Crows

    (VAU): A Tale of Hugo von Hardon - III: The Hardon Returns

    Name: Jacob Fuchs Description: A lean, almost emaciated, man who is well past his prime. He wears a wide-brimmed hat but you can see that his skin is wrinkled and leathery from excessive time spent in the elements. He sports an unkempt beard that he unconsciously runs his fingers through. A...
  2. Feast4Crows

    Zombicide Season 2 Kickstarter

    I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the boardgame Zombicide, but I thought I'd share the link to the follow-up Kickstarter. Zombicide Season 2 Kickstarter I didn't discover Zombicide until after the first Kickstarter was over, but I love the game. This "Season 2" looks just as...
  3. Feast4Crows

    Starting VC with Mantic Undead

    My rank and file is mostly Mantic. I prefer their zombies and skeletons, but use GW ghouls. Mantic ghouls get a head swap and become zombies. I also use Mantic's revenants and rev cavalry for GG and BK respectfully. My wraiths are also from Mantic. Mantic's scale is less heroic than GW's so my...
  4. Feast4Crows

    Carpe Noctem Mantic Purchases Thread

    I keep upping my pledge with all of the new stuff they add. Had to get the new Immortal Guards and hoping they hit the stretch goal for the Angelic Paladins. Definitely looking forward to the three new armies.
  5. Feast4Crows

    Carpe Noctem Mantic Purchases Thread

    Well, I've pledged $225 to Mantic's Kickstarter. With the $175 level of Undead minis, I'll have a total of 140 Mantic skellies, 30 revenants, 310 zombies (which includes about 30 Mantic ghouls that I use as zombies), 30 revenant knights, and 15 wraiths. I'll also be getting a total of 9...
  6. Feast4Crows

    Mantic on Kickstarter!

    Have you checked out their newest $8000 pledge level? You and your partner get immortalized as vampire characters sculpted in your likenesses and painted by one of their professionals. Of course there is more to it than that, but that would be pretty sweet. Wish I had an extra $8k lying around...
  7. Feast4Crows

    What would you include in an army of the Lichemaster?

    I seem to recall that article showed some models made with dryad sprues. You could use "warped" dryads for your ghouls. Treekin could also be used for crypt horrors. I also second the notion of using the scorpion creature as a varghulf.
  8. Feast4Crows

    Zombie Pirates

    Looking good! For peg legs you can also just shave the mini's leg down to a peg. I still have around 100 GW zombies that I want to continue making zombie pirates out of. I had bought the kit bashing set that GW put out during their Lustria campaign. As the campaign I am running right now...
  9. Feast4Crows

    Flying Horsieee trouble....

    The rider is not separate. Since they're monstrous cavalry, the entire model uses the best T and W between what the rider would have and the mount. In this case, they get to use the Pegasus' T4 and W2.
  10. Feast4Crows

    How cheap can you get?

    The majority of my armies were bought a little at a time on eBay. However, it's harder to find sellers offering 30% discounts like they did a few years ago. I've been having good luck finding VC on Amazon lately too. There was a thread here about the Chinese version of eBay (forget what it's...
  11. Feast4Crows

    Do you think GW will be forced to drop it's prices at some point?

    I've been playing Warhammer for 17 years now. I used to buy White Dwarf monthly at the local game store. As the quality of the content went down and the price went up, I decided to stop buying it all together. I also collected a few 40k armies over the years but have sold them all off now and...
  12. Feast4Crows

    VC with Mantic models.

    My army is largely Mantic. I still use GW ghouls and GG, simply because I prefer those models. My oy concern with Mantic are their revenant cavalry. I bought two boxes because it was basically 20 knights for the price if 10 GW black knights. The difference in scale is definitely noticeable with...
  13. Feast4Crows

    Flying Horsieee trouble....

    So by the absolute letter of the rules, a character mounted on a Pegasus, which is then monstrous cavalry, can be affected by killing blow, but a Pegasus knight, which is also monstrous cavalry, can't be, because it's not a character. That makes GW sense. I don't play in tournaments, so I'm not...
  14. Feast4Crows

    So how about them Chaos Dwarves?

    I haven't played my CD army with the new rules yet, though I have made some army lists. The destroyer is horrendous, as stated above. CD warriors are expensive but solid. The blunderbusses are still short ranged but can unleash a hellish amount of fire and if 10 models are shooting they can...
  15. Feast4Crows

    Flying Horsieee trouble....

    Here's the argument where we play, Pegasus knights and a character mounted on a Pegasus both are considered monstrous cavalry. So my son had been playing it as they couldn't be affected by killing blow. The current FAQ on page 7 states: "Q: Does Killing Blow work against a mounted character...

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu